Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Two days in a row

I'm going to try and be a bit better at blogging about my stitching and maybe a bit more. I have found that seeing as DS has to blog every day for school that I should possibly show a better example than I have so far.

No stitching since Sunday when I was working on an Autumn Band for a Band Sampler Round Robin. I enjoyed using Thread Gatherer silks for it and need to not be so tired in the evenings so I can get some stitching in. Computer time - more precisely iPad time can't increase or I'll get no stitching done at all.

2 comments:

Dani - tkdchick said...

Sophia, thank you so much for stopping by both of my blogs and your wonderful comment on my weight loss/maintenance blog. As you can see I have let it stand still for some time now I've been in the process of deciding to either keep or get rid of it. Its been a rough ride since April in terms of weight maintenance, then I had a comment it wasn't nasty just kina left me feeling down and wondering if I should keep blogging.

I think after your kind words (and the time you took to send them) that I will. I now just need to put the words on the screen. I'm in the process of trying to figure out what to say.

Kathy A. said...

Well hello stranger. Nice to see you back in blogland!
Thanks for your visit and comments the other day.